Sunday, May 15, 2011

Clothes

I though to do post of style and clothes,so here you are. And to tell everyone,these clothes are not my style,I have bit weird style :D



Bag-Gina Tricot 24.95€
Shirt- H&M 9.95€ __Shorts- Gina Tricot 34.95€
                                                Shoes H&M 12.95€__Scarf- Gina Tricot  9.95€

This is some kind of summer style, I think it's very  casual and comfortable.But I would like to clarify, that the shorts the style with high waste so the shirt could be pretty to put under the shorts,if you understood what I mean. The style is very beautiful,but too colorfull to me :(

And because it's time of spring,and so many celebrate different things,here is party/celebration package:

Dress-H&M 39.95€

Shoes- Nelly.com 41.95€

Arm jewelry-Gina Tricot 16.95€

HOPE YOU LIKE

BTW FINLAND JUST WON WORLD CHAMPIONS ICE HOCKEY
6-1 SWEDEN  LOST


No comments: