Thursday, May 12, 2011

Graduating....

After many blows
After the tears of pain
After returning to the past
After wallowing on the past
After the eyes which looked me down
I raced
From the middle of the  fear ,pain & hopelessness
I decided to believe in  my dreams
I decided to try to believe in my future
Even if every time I believed, waited and hoped
The future didn't give me the things  I wanted or needed
But I tried not to lost my mind
I wanted to show them that im strong
get them know me
Know that they can not step up me again
Get them understand their wrongs

I wanted to believe in my dreams and future
That’s what I will do
Now,tomorrow and forever

Written by: Hope


How could I tell you how I feel. Today,another day,tomorrow another day. 

I'm ending my comprehensive school this year,in these weeks. Every girl is speaking  about clothing to the graduating celebration ; "I will wear this and this what are you going to  wear?". Yeah,well I do not have any idea  of what I'm going  to wear.I do not have time to think what I'm going to wear,the people of my land are dying,I feel so depressed and every time I try to speak with my  loved ones about the  graduating,the answer is "Girl, you have everything you would like to have",yeah well I have given up about the dress,hair,make up (I don't use make up,so from the easiest side) and the new clothes.Even the class trip,the last class trip I have given up.I want just two things: flowers to the teachers and new shoes. But if I can chose  what I would do on the graduation day, I would travel as fast i could to my real home,to my real land: Free Libya.

Well,this day,went as fast as the last nine years.And I have the urge to tell you that  I'm calculating the days to the end of school.I'm so bored,I want to begin from the zero,but as long as I'm  wallowing in my past in this school,I can't.

And now I'm scaring that I will not get in the High School I want,so thats another good reason to be depressed.


BUT: I have to believe till the end that I'm born to be someone and I have meaning.And the best will (iA ) happen,but a bit (a bit? I have waited nine long years) later.

With love, Hope





No comments: