Friday, May 13, 2011

Love

Like any girl I had loved too,and I didn't do anything else than broke my heart and never getting it fixed.
Still I cry nights,still my heart is pounding in my chest,still I need someone who says "I love you",not because what I have,but because who I am.

But living day by day,hour by hour,minit by minit and realize that I have some feelings hidden under my evil side. Hidden  and trying to survive till the end without breaking own heart. That's really sad,really.

When  one girl said her dream is to have a boyfriend,I laughed on her face.
And I do not regard my reaction.The only thing I  really want to have,is that I can laugh from my heart. Laughing without conscience knocking.Really.

I don't know why,but loving someone in such  a young age and breaking heart in an early time is simply wrong.
I don't know how to explain my feelings,but I'm really bored,to see young teenagers crying and getting depression because they broke up. It's really sad.

To anyone who's reading this: Just follow your heart,but don't forget that there is big line between reality and love story. When you throw everything to a one person,who could leave you in anytime,whats the point on it? 
The one who you loved and gave everything,are you sure he/she will stay behind you for ever?Or love forever?

Just question and no clear answer.



With love,Hope

No comments: