Sunday, May 8, 2011

Future

I have weird feeling...it's late,i have tomorrow school.I should do my homeworks and then sleep.
But I'm writing this.
I don't know why.
Just now i had very weird feeling, if the feeling had voice it could have said
 "Believe in your dreams".
Yes,i don't believe in my dreams.I don't believe that i even have  future.
But i have to.


When i was younger,my dream was to become a doctor,but my teachers said for me 
"A doctor? Girl,don't dream about things that never would be true".
  Those words,I will never forget them.Till today my biggest dream is to become a doctor. But everyone who knows about my dreams and future plans,laughs and says that it could never happened.Day by day,i think what is the matter that no one wants to believe in my future? I really would like to ask why?

Now,in this age, I would like to be someone who could work with those who have eating disorders,depression and just help peoples.Help them,that they could believe in their dreams,just like i would like to.

Yes,I know,very messy text,but can't help it.

With love, Hope

No comments: